Professional career boost by learning Digital Marketing!

My journey through Digital marketing as a Graphic designer
Once there was 2011, I graduated from the faculty of fine arts, department of graphics communications, then I worked for some advertising agencies that needed fresh graduates, I got some experience in the graphic design field for two years till I got married and had a kid, so I stopped working to take care of my family and focus on mother dutiesEvery day for five years, I felt something is missing, needing my passion back, needed to track my dreams, then asked myself am I still good to work in the graphic design field, what do I need to test my skills and start work from home, where to start, and how to do it?!
Until one day, I found an opportunity to join a graphic design workshop that helped me to get back on track again and get back my self-confidence to start my working journey online but unfortunately, I didn't know how to do marketing for myself, how to attract customers and deal with them I didn't know anything about how to do this!
Because of that, I kept searching about freelancing career and how to market my work effectively
Until finally, I came across an ad on social media about Future Work is digital ( FWD ) scholarship program through Udacity's online learning, I found the best method to improve and make my dream come true, I took the best decision and joined this scholarship as I got a lot of knowledge about digital marketing and freelancing through 1st track and now am through the 2nd track with excitement to finish this Amazing learning journey and start my freelancing career as a graphic designer.. or maybe digital marketer?! oh I think I am going for both :D
Thanks, Udacity
Comments
Post a Comment